Thursday 2 July 2015

Thankyou Byrasandra For Being My Side

Thanks for Byrasandra People by N. Nagaraju Corporator, BBMP Corporator Byrasandra, Politicians in Bangalore, Byrasandra Ward,Corporators of Bangalore, Byrasandra Bangalore.


I thank my ward people for supporting me in each and every aspect of my social life, even during my latest tenure as "BBMP Corporator" to Byrasandra Ward 169 (2010 to 2015).
I shall also be showing gratitude to our leader and Jayanagar MLA Sri. B.N. Vijaykumar for his incredible contribution to our ward, be it any possible thing for people.

Today’s youth are smart enough to distinguish between promises and performances. Also, I have no problems with the age of the voters as I enjoy popularity across all age groups and social sections.”....Read More





Visit site for more info
FB Fan Page: Facebook
Follow: Twitter
Follow: Pinterest
Watch Video: YouTube
Watch Video: vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment